Year 5 Homework
Your child has been given a minimum points target that is individual to them. They can and should look to exceed this target by as much as possible.
- You must complete and hand in a minimum of 2 pieces of homework per week.
- You must meet your points target (and hopefully surpass it) by the time we break up.
- You must complete challenges from all of the 4 areas.
- You must ask about anything you are unsure of (parents and children). I don’t mind helping and explaining. This just shows you care about doing it well and is NOT cheating.
- Work must be completed to the best of your ability and must be neat. Scruffy work, incomplete work, dog-eared bits of paper or work that shows a lack of effort will not be accepted.