Help for Parents
Please find below some useful information and guidance for parents. The information covers a wide range of topics however if you have any particular concerns or would like further advice please see your child’s class teacher or contact a member of staff in the school office.
A government online service designed to give parents and careers the best possible advice and tips on preparing their children for adult life. It provides information on a wide range of issues from body image to managing money; giving parents the confidence and support to speak to their children about sensitive issues. Please click on the logo below to be directed to the Parent Info homepage.
Black Lives Matter:
(We would recommend that you set it up so that only friends can see your information and connect with you.)
Top Online Safety tips for Parents:
- Talk to your child about what they’re up to online.
- Watch Thinkuknow films and cartoons with your child.
- Encourage your child to go online and explore.
- Set parental controls on all internet enabled devices.
- Set boundaries in the online world just as you would in the real world.
- Talk to your child about being respectful online and how to report unacceptable behaviour.
Please note we will print copies for parents who would like a hard copy, please see the school office.