At St Thomas', we pride ourselves on our clear and consistent Teaching & Learning document that promotes best practice across school.
This document is used by all staff across school, in all lessons and interventions. It aims to ensure that all children are provided with high quality learning experiences that lead to a consistently high level of pupil achievement and attitude.
We feel it is really important to have consistent approaches when it comes to our teaching.
St Thomas' provides:
- a safe, supportive stimulating learning environment
- a team of respectful, tolerant, open minded children
- a community where everyone aspires to be the very best they can be
- a community of resilient lifelong learners
- a centre of excellence where all achieve success.