Pupil Premium Expenditure
Pupil Premium is reviewed at the end of each financial year and the new proposed expenditure strategy updated to reflect the needs of pupils both new and existing for the academic year ahead. This information will be made available on the school website by the end of the Autumn term of the new academic year.
Pupil Premium Academic Year 2022/2023
Priorities for 2022/2023
- To continue to accelerate children’s reading comprehension throughout the school, thus raising attainment and closing the gap between our children and those nationally at the end of Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- To continue the excellent work this past year with raising attendance and punctuality to at or above National and ensure it does not drop.
- To make the curriculum more relevant and accessible to children at our school
- To improve standards of Reading and Writing throughout the school
- To improve the development of Phonics in EYFS and KS1.
- To raise attainment in Science throughout the school closing the attainment gap between school and National.
- To identify inequalities and raise attainment of those students in low income families.
- To provide a challenge for more able children.
Pupil Premium Grant £104,760
Pupil Premium Academic Year 2021/2022
Pupil Premium Grant £110,290
Pupil Premium Academic Year 2020/2021
Pupil Premium Grant £121,270